Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Against the Odds!

So hey, all you disbelievers, including ME for sure, absolutely! & those who think the stats are correct...that 99%!! (I just made this up) of bloggers who IGNORE their blogs for five years & 8 months DO NOT return to the scene of the crime. 

Did I mention whoever believes this is a loser? 

JK, lol, as the kids say (though jfc, I'm 61 now! :-(  ) so I'll cut to the chase.

I've been known to post messages on possible-defunct websites (like "Lovecraftian Drinking Games", where I got a much-delayed but [eventually] encouraging response, which [as a dyed-in-the-wool Christian Science-raised almost-sacrificed terrified-to-take-a-drink-until-my-thirties] was an achievement in itself. 

Meanwhile, i.e. NOW,  I was surprised (read: shocked!!) to find I could climb into this saddle. Or tbh (as the kids say) that this computer (two or more, since my last post) knew the way like a good trail horse headed home. To be even more honest, this is a challenge to myself, here & now: gonna write, Liz? gonna write, Adam? Both of you??

(And hey! Who changed all this blogger website shit while I was gone 6 years?)where I can ask for personal accountability: Heywood, you maroon: are you a writer? Will you see your

Because (let the record show) monkeys aren't enough. And simulated worlds aren't (maybe) enough.

More to follow. Love you guys...by which I mean anyone still out there. Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. So lovely to see you back at blogging after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you silly exCSs...you knew I was only waiting for the right time to surprise you. & wait till you get a load of my monkey crusading... <3 Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to the world of blogging!

    - someone who blogs on and off, too. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe someone whose cookie sheet I have yet to return??

      Delete
  3. Aaaaah we misssssed you!! Welcome back!!! -heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you missed me, you weren't aiming carefully. :-D

      Delete
  4. White on black is really hard for some of us to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have two legs I don't want to hear about it.

      Delete
  5. I am so glad you're back! Long live the Dark Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah J, flattery will get you maybe somewhere but probably not. Yes, there's no place like Evil Lair, as Megamind says. Stay tuned, minions.

    ReplyDelete